Thursday, January 10, 2013

going incognito.

hey....i'm changing my blog address from now on, being incognito for a while is the best thing i could do right now.
hoaah i wish i could do that too in real life. i was tired, extremely tired, all those activities at school was making me crazy :"
and all the pressure i get everytime i'm thinking about my score that wasn't good enough to get to the science class
and all the sadness everytime i remembered all those memories between me and.....yah yu now.
GOD.....i need some spaces. i need some places where i could run away from all this things, i just want to have some rest for a while, i just want to forget everything.
*sigh
i just......tired.
wish that i could incognito myself from life just like i incognito-ing this blog and all my accounts
Goooddd.....why risma has to do it to me noww :"
i really don't need to get another distraction right now :" not at all
he should've been here, supporting me :" not leaving me......
arrgghhh :"
yeah i think......what best for me right now, was going incognito from the distraction of love+everything that doesn't have any connection from school. all i really need right now was getting a better score.
Bismillahirrohmanirrahim :"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates